University of Lapland’s Faculty of Art and Design has finished a project called “Pelillisyyden soveltaminen (Peso), osaamis- ja koulutustarpeiden selvityshanke” that has been carried out from 1.1.2014 to 28.2.2015. See the project’s page on the university site here.
Aim of the project was to collect information on the current state of games education, research and business development in Lapland and to form an plan to take it forward. Here you can find the resulting report and it’s appendices.
Video material from the events organized during the project is available on Rovaniemi Gamelab’s YouTube channel.
These documents are in Finnish.
Final report: PESO – Esiselvitysraportti
- Poll for businesses: Yrityskyselypohja – Google forms (poll results in final report)
- Research ideas and their evaluation poll: Tutkimusaihiot – Webropol (personal information removed)
- Student poll results: Opiskelijakyselyn pohja ja tulokset – Webropol (personal information removed)
- Publications and theses listing (will be added soon!)
- ArcticShell project plan (will be added soon!)
- Travel report: Nordic Game Conference, Malmö. 21.-23.5.2014
- Travel report: Arctic Inspiration -workshop at Taivaanvalkeat, Levi 28.-31.10.2014
- Travel report: Hong Kong City University & Polytechnic University. 17.-23.11.201